Santa Rosa Attorney Dedicated to Justice for Injured Californians
Aggressive Sonoma County lawyer on your side in personal injury, employment disputes
Insurance companies, corporations and government agencies hire tenacious litigators when they go to court. We opened Young Law Office to give Californians in the Santa Rosa and North Bay area strong, effective legal representation. We have built our law practice on redressing wrongs suffered by everyday people through the negligence of others or through mistreatment in the workplace. With 20 years of legal practice experience, we provide a full range of attorney services in two main areas.
- Personal injury — If you or a loved one has suffered physical or emotional damages as a result of a personal injury or wrongful death caused by a defective product or by an automobile, bicycle, pedestrian or slip and fall accident, or has experienced traumatic brain injury, we can help you understand your options and rights and pursue them to the fullest extent of the law. We also seek just compensation for victims of child sexual abuse.
- Labor & employment law –If you have an issue involving disability discrimination or ADA claims, age discrimination, sexual harassment or whistleblower litigation, we can help you seek justice.
We can go toe-to-toe with the defense and don’t back down in the face of tough opposition. We are on your side.
Personal representation from hands-on litigator
At Young Law Office, we take a responsive, client-focused approach to legal cases. People who have hired our firm have found that we:
- Create a thorough strategy — After reviewing the circumstances of a client’s personal injury, discrimination or wrongful death claim, we use our knowledge of California law and courts to devise a strategy most likely to lead to a satisfactory resolution.
- Provide aggressive advocacy — Once a client is fully apprised of our strategy, we zealously proceed with the case and with discussions aimed at a beneficial resolution, keeping the client’s priorities front and center at all times.
- Experienced courtroom litigators — If the party who injured or discriminated against our client is unwilling to give our client a fair deal in negotiation, we take the case to court and litigate to the full extent necessary to achieve an optimal result.
At every stage in the process, we will make sure you are kept up to date and have input into all critical decisions. Personal client engagement is our working model, which we believe sets us apart from larger, impersonal law firms.
We know that legal representation can be hard to access for regular people. We ask for no money upfront and you will pay a fee only if we win a recovery in your behalf.
Talk to a Santa Rosa lawyer today for a free personal injury or labor law consultation
At Young Law Office, we offer aggressive advocacy for clients who have been injured or who have suffered workplace discrimination. Call us at 707-703-5131 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation.